ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
daycare daydreams [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 16:16:41 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

[break][break]

Scatterbug nibbled at the pecha tree leaves. There were dozens of pokemon in the daycare, but she only cared to munch while she waited for her trainer to return. The leaves of a pecha tree were poisonous, and this fueled her ability to produce powders. She didn't get called into battle very often. Still, being prepared to produce a stunning powder was necessary for survival. She was glad there were few competitors for the tree leaves today, as most of those in the lot were not interested in such a snack.

notes

mission: daycare playdate |

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
-- and doom upon all the world,
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
daycare daydreams [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 15:57:40 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]While Raph was off to war, he’d left a bunch of his younger Pokemon at various daycares. It was important they get stronger if he was going to help … or, at the very least, keep up with him.

Miel buzzed through the Pecha trees, doing loops through the sweet-smelling foliage. As she flew, she saw the little Scatterbug, munching on a leaf.

Miel pulled a face-- three faces, actually, but-- as if to say, you EAT that junk?

(She was also here to consume the Pecha trees, though not the leaves, but the vibrant, pink blooms.)

[attr="class","raphatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
daycare daydreams [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:11:33 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Scatterbug flinched in surprise at the hovering Combee. Instinctively, she scattered her scaley bits to ward off the predator. Then, she realized the bee was no predator at all. The protectiveness of food was a core instinct for the small bug who often had to compete with larger bugs until they were captured by Clover. "Sca, scatter!" Keep to your own, she warned as she returned to munching a leaf, eyeing the bee conspiratorially.

notes

[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
daycare daydreams [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:17:50 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Miel made a shrill buzzing noise and hovered back, shaking her tricomb body to divest herself of any lingering scaly shards.

“Com-bee!”

Don’t worry. I don’t want any of that nasty green stuff. Blech.

A beat, and she hovered a centimeter closer. "Comb?"

What's it taste like, though?

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
daycare daydreams [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:24:50 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Scatterbug wasn't expecting the Combee to be anything other than terrified at her display of strength with her scattering. She took a step back at the Combee's interest. [break][break]

"Sca-sca!" It tastes like it's mine! Back off!" [break][break]

She knew she'd get in trouble for fighting at the daycare and Clover would be mad. Still, she was hungry. And eating would help her get stronger. "Sc-scatter!" I'll fight you! But just then, a fat, juicy pecha berry fell from the tree, just behind the Combee... and Scatterbug felt her mouth watering at the sight.

notes

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
daycare daydreams [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:32:18 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Miel sighed and threw her head-- her body, really, because that’s all she was-- in a show of exasperation. “Comb-comb!”

Oh, jeez, wouldja chill? I don’t want your stupid leaf. I was just curious.

She noted the Scatterbug’s interest and turned to see the berry rolling along the ground.

“Bee!”

Here, I’ll show you how much I don’t care. I’ll get it for you.

She dove down and grabbed it in her lower-left mouth, rising back up to offer it to the little worm thing.

“Combee.”

I can’t even eat these, really.

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
daycare daydreams [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:41:05 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Scatterbug wasn't too trusting, but then the Combee retrieved the berry for her. [break][break]

"Sca-sca-scatterbug, bug!" You can have my firstborn. This is the greatest gift I've ever been given. [break][break]

Her eyes were filled with affection as she darted forward and started munching on the delicious sour fruit. She did a little dance from side to side as she ate it. "Sca-scatter?" You don't eat berries at all?

notes

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
daycare daydreams [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:41:00 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]“Comb!”

Ew, why would I want that?

She had images of some grotesque, string-covered eggsac. Not cute, wriggling little larvae sheltered neatly in organized combs, like her own species.

“Combee comb-bee-bee.”

No. We collect nectar and pollen from the flowers, then take it home to our hive, for our queen. Or, at least, I used to. It’s… just me, now. No hive.

Raphael was many things, but Miel didn't think she'd go so far as to call him a queen.

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
daycare daydreams [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 15:00:52 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Scatterbug guffawed. This Combee was very interesting. It made her wish Clover had more bugs to interact with, but the trainer primarily owned birds. [break][break]

"Scatterbug-bug." Pollen? I didn't think flowers could be food. Sounds exotic." She considered the Combee's more sullen attitude. "Sca-sca-scatter!" You could be a queen! I believe in you!" [break][break]

A bell rang out in the daycare, suggesting the day was over and their trainers were here. It was time to return home.

notes

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
daycare daydreams [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 22:38:59 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven